You are here
La Prépa des INP, a different kind of preparatory course
La Prépa des INP (Groupe INP's preparatory course), which attracts a growing number of students every year, is a two-year training course open to students who have passed the science baccalaureate exam and is assessed through continuous assessment. Students who pass the course may attend any of the INP schools.
La Prépa des INP aims to:
- Establish the required knowledge base for engineering programmes
- Encourage consistent student investment through continuous assessment of learning
- Allow students to discover the different fields of engineering
- Help students develop their career objectives
To apply, you must be:
- a student at a secondary school in France or in a French secondary school abroad (AEFE network only), or enrolled in the Bachibac or Abibac programme, preparing to take the French "S" (Scientific) baccalaureate exam in 2018
- a French-speaking student at a secondary school NOT approved by the AEFE, preparing to take the French "S" (Scientific) baccalaureate exam in 2018
- a French-speaking secondary school student preparing to take a foreign scientific baccalaureate exam in 2018,
- a French-speaking secondary school student preparing to take a European or international Scientific baccalaureate exam in 2018.