You are here
Professional alumni networks
Alumni associations continue to grow at all Bordeaux INP schools.
Today they represent a community of 16,000 graduates.
- Foster professional relationships
- Help members find career opportunities or refine and develop their career objectives
- Maintain and develop relationships with the school through its faculty and students
- Provide a place for alumni from all professional sectors to meet and discuss
- Support the school's development and increase its influence in France and abroad
ENSCBP – Bordeaux INP / Class of 2005
A researcher at ICMCB, Samuel Marre obtained the CNRS Bronze Medal in 2014. This award recognises a researcher's first work, making him a talented specialist in his field.
ENSEIRB-MATMECA – Bordeaux INP / Class of 1998
Founder of TEHTRI-Security, a company specialised in advanced technologies for computer security. The innovative method developed by Laurent Oudot to protect information systems forms the basis of the eGambit software, which provides an alert when viruses or spyware attempt to penetrate the system.
ENSC – Bordeaux INP / Class of 2009
Co-founder of Akiani, an agency specialised in user experience (UX), human factors and neuroergonomics. Challenges magazine named Akiani one of the top 10 French Tech companies in Bordeaux.
ENSTBB – Bordeaux INP / Class of 2006
As the Director of Strategy and Development for LFB, Joris was included in the Choiseul ranking. Each year, this list identifies 200 young French business leaders who will play a key role in the near future.
ENSEGID – Bordeaux INP / Class of 2004
Founder and manager of Gesolia, Maud Setera built her career as a geologist and hydrogeologist at public and private organisations before starting her own company in 2014.