You are here
Close collaboration with industrial players and research organisations
Bordeaux INP: a major player in scientific and technological research and transfer in the region. Bordeaux INP's development strategy is based on very close ties with prestigious research organisations and the socio-economic world. These ties help the open the institute to the region, to better understand local needs and promote its scientific and technological expertise.
- Participation in the institute's decision-making bodies (board of directors, scientific advisory board, advisory board etc.)
- Active participation in teaching: over 600 teachers from the industrial world
- Consultants and expertise for research projects and training programmes
- Business forums, meetings, and trade conferences throughout the year
- Offers for internships and final projects
- Career opportunities
- Research partnerships: PhDs, contacts, co-funded projects, European programmes, joint bidding etc.
With a shared vision of science, respectful of mankind and environment, L’Oréal Research and Innovation and the Laboratoire de Chimie des Polymères Organiques (CNRS, Bordeaux INP, university of Bordeaux) have decided to join forces and lead researches on the development of innovative polymers, to answer tomorrow’s challenges.
Bordeaux INP's research strategy is part of a site policy it has pursued for over 15 years. The research carried out at Bordeaux INP is closely linked to the Bordeaux and Nouvelle-Aquitaine site, through its 11 joint research laboratories with CNRS, INRA, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux Montaigne University and Arts et Métiers ParisTech. The institute's research professors also collaborate with INRIA on 7 joint project teams.
Bordeaux INP's research policy is structured around 11 joint research laboratories with University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux Montaigne University, CNRS, INRA and Arts et Métiers ParisTech. Research professors at the institute also work with INRIA on 9 joint project teams.
Every year Bordeaux INP invites foreign professors to the institute to share their experience. These professors from around the world stay for varying periods of time. They participate in teaching activities and are invited to work on research projects or give conferences and seminars.